Has he been found yet? I've had a cat visit my backyard for a few days,seems a bit skittish, not 100%sure it's the same kitty. I've left food out, and he or she is eating,but runs away if I get too close. I'm off 96th and Escondido. I'll try to take a picture tommorw.
So sorry your kitty is missing.
Tips and suggestions to help find kitty
* Put out recently worn items, best if hung so scent carries.
* Leave the garage door open, if possible, a crack so he/she can walk in.
*Be sure to check inside as well (especially with younger ones). Behind washers/dryers, under beds, inside drawers, (we had a kitty who found a way into our desk drawers) etc.
* Leave water, not food so kitty will be hungry when you call & other animals won't eat it.
* Search at dusk and dawn. Look low under bushes, in sheds/garages. If night time be sure to bring a flashlight since cats eyes light up when light hits them and make them easier to see.
* If chipped contact chip company to show lost and make sure info is up to date.
* Lost cats of Arizona
*Missing Cats People Looking For Lost Cats
* Post to nextdoor.com
*Post to CL
*Post to Pawboost
* Post on the County stray map and call to report as lost 602 372 4598
https://gis.maricopa.gov/ACC/Stray/index.html. If not Maricopa be sure to contact your local shelter and report with them.
*Check county for found cats.
* Make and get signs up within 1/2 mile of your area. Create your FREE flyer and social media links from Helping Lost Pets at www.helpinglostpets.com.
* Talk to neighbors, kids, mailman. Many now have Ring Cameras that might have seen kitty. Place a camera outside if able to see if kitty comes during the late night/early morning hours. Some people have used baby monitors as well placed inside a garage to listen for any noises made by kitty.