Posted/pinned at the top of my page is a posting with tips to help find a dog. There are lots of links to other local Lost and Found Facebook pages to save you time and having to search for them, along with links to places to report found/lost pets. There's a video link on how to catch a loose and normally scared dog (e.g. calling their name – even by the owner - can send them running the other way if in survival mode, don't chase, etc.) and a video link about putting out your dirty laundry so the dog can smell his way home. Dogs can smell up to 11 miles away, along with a comment with a picture of a wagon wheel layout for the scent trail. In the comments is a diagram of a wagon wheel on how to lay out a scent trail leading back to your home. There’s even a facial recognition link for lost and found pets. Plus, many more ideas to help.
(5) Things To DO FIND Missing Pet
1. POST FREE - Ring App Called Neighbors. The App will Message You with PHOTOS and GPS location. These messages are time sensitive. You must HURRY/ RUSH before you baby changes locations, leaves the area.
2. POST FREE - Nextdoor.com - DITTO 100% EXACTLY
3. GO IN-PERSON to the Humane Society. SEARCH!!
Make this URGENT PRIORITY. They KEEP Pets 5 Days Then Put Up For Adoption.
ASK SEE the Pets in the Backroom they are off the grid and not listed ONLINE
GO ONLINE - FILE a LOST Report and READ the Found Reports.
The Found Reports are PEOPLE who FOSTER till they FIND an Owner. ✅ 6 X Daily.
4. REPOST TO
719 Lost and Found Pets of Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs Lost and Found Pets
Colorado Springs Lost Pet Alert
El Paso County and Eastern Colorado Lost and Found Pets
Lost and Found Cats of Colorado
URGENTLY POST TO:
5. DO Boots on Ground, WALK 4-5 block radius; day and night. Search deep in bushes, search front yard, back yard, alley's, under deck, inside shed, under staircases, in window wells. Knock on doors 200%, Make face-to-face contact. Somebody might have SEEN your DOG. Somebody might have brought ur Dog inside from the Rain. Post Flyers every house. DON'T SKIP ANYTHING.