Mesu was last seen in front of my hse on December 7th in the morning. She is wearing a pink collar. She is very friendly but starts to run if you try to grab her. Still a baby and is very playful.
Black and White around 12 pounds
AREA LAST SEEN
The Bronx, NY 10473
ADDRESS LAST SEEN
Noble and Lafayette Ave
DATE LAST SEEN
December 7, 2023
Help us reach our goal of 5 million pets reunited by 2032! Learn More.
The best person to get your cat back as you!💕.. keep calling your kitty dusk and Dawn. Put food out for your kitty. and I at least say a must have a camera a trail camera a ring camera any kind of camera by the food cause cats come out when you’re sleeping trying to get back in. Please don’t waste time help your kitty home. Please follow these steps to help your kitty to come home 🏡… really keep calling kitty in dusk, & Dawn. Put things out the litter. Anything you have from your brush hair anything that kitty remembers. This will help Kitty smell and find his way home. I do TNR please If you follow these steps you are sure to get your kitty....Please get a trail camera u can see what is going on when u r not around. I got mine at Walmart or s sporting goods for less than $30, put it by the trap, we’re you will put kitty food out. You could get A trap
from A shelters near you, Put some hair from your brush in trap , and try to place trap by Bush, a hedge camouflage with large leaves. With food in the back. sprinkle kitties Litter cats can smell up to 500 feet sprinkle a little left right back in front of your house. took me one month to get my cat back. Stay on top of it every day. prayers.. Also cheuck local rescues and shelters, Vets Police Station & Animal Control to see if anyone has reported finding A cat that looks like your kitty. Sometimes they do trappings & could have your pet. Don’t forget trail camera because you can see what’s going on while you’re sleeping in most cats are out at night. I helped a young girl get her kitty back after 6 weeks it works. Most of the time your cat is right by your house scared and hiding. 🙏 and after a month I re trapped my baby 💕 so it is possible don’t give up. Poor baby 🙏🏻 please also keep checking ACC that’s animal control in your area. & police station too. And every seven days keep checking For they are busy and most likely won’t get back to you 💔. veterinarians small rescues in your area. Sometimes they can go there to eat with the rescues that feed colonies. 💕💜 Try asking your neighbors to even ask their neighbors. usually a cat is close by that gets out. also Check with animal control police stations veterinarian shelters, small rescues in your area to see if anybody filed a lost cat. provide them with a picture🙏🏻🐾!
Line of thinking and prayers continue going up for the safe return home of baby,send a direct message to “@barktracker_inc ” via instàgràm they are trusted and reliable in finding missing/stolen pet. they found mine in less than a day I texted, give them a try hopefully they find and reunite you back with your loved one.
o, I'd like to share my experience with a pet rescue service. After my pet went missing, I was desperate to find him. I contacted "Satellitesensingforlostpets" on Instagrm and they were so helpful. They were quick to respond and kept me updated throughout the search. They used the latest tracking technology and were able to locate my pet within a few days. I was so relieved and grateful for their help. I would highly recommend "Satellitesensingforlostpets " on Instàgrm to anyone who has lost their pet. They are a lifesaver!
WHAT TO DO IF YOUR CAT GOES MISSING
* Make up a poster with picture of cat & phone number for sightings. Give one to all your neighbors.
* Ask your neighbors if YOU can check under decks, in sheds, in their garages & all hiding places on their property.
* Check your own property that well too. Check all hiding places inside & outside your home.
* Look up & check the trees to see if the cat is hiding/stuck in a free
* Contact www.lostmykitty.com. They will alert all the vets in your area
* Put out a humane trap by your house. If setting up in the bushes, conceal it with branches and cover the flooring with natural ground cover. If setting up on a deck use a familiar towel to cover the trap and use newspaper or towel as flooring. Please always make sure tripping mechanism and doors work properly.
* Leave a small trail of catnip leading to crate or humane trap
* Go outside after dark & shake food/treat container & softly call the cat's name
* Go in person to local pound to see of they have your cat.
(Don't call, go in person)
* Expand radius of posters if no sightings
*Please feel free to ask for advice if you need