Please be on the lookout for our dearest Sneaky. We love and miss him so much. Sneaky is family and we want him to come to us ASAP! It’s unusual for him to be away this long and it’s the first time that this has happened. If you see him, please don’t approach him, he will run and hide. Please call us instead and we will come to his location right away. Thank you and God bless.
Black long hair cat
6 - 7 years old
Thick, long, black, shiny, and silky feeling fur
Gray hair coming out of both ears
Fluffy long tail that curls upward
AREA LAST SEEN
Daly City, CA 94014
ADDRESS LAST SEEN
Martin street, Schwerin street
DATE LAST SEEN
June 16, 2023
Help us reach our goal of 5 million pets reunited by 2032! Learn More.
Hang in there ...don't give up. continue with Camera aimed at wet food don't stop providing wet food and water - even if another cat eats it cats watch each other to find a food source...keep the wet food happening every day/night it's not a waste...lost cat BOB finally showed up on camera after several months...talk to neighbors with RING cameras..ask them to check regularly ...find out if anyone else feeds cats outside within 5-6 blocks. REFLYER the neighborhood YES people have short memories. Post even black n white FLYERS on both sides of lampposts starting form your block expanding outward ...make 1-3 HUGE NEON SIGNS so neighbors cannot miss seeing - offer a reward for a PHOTO of sneaky - to encourage a photo and NOT to approach.💖💖💖💖💖 don't give up ..i'm so sorry for all the stress and worry...
💖🐱Dear guardian 💖🐱 glad you are not giving up 🙏
Continue to take action in person. Cover all possibilities…
1. CONTINUE leaving wet food and fresh water bowl AM + PM where kitty escaped - lost cats search for a food source - you must be a consistent food source even if you're feeding other lost/stray hungry cats. Continue to use your motion activated wifi camera pointed at WET food and water bowl replenished AM + PM. If you don't have a camera aimed
2. I emplore you to buy one (the $35 mini blink on amazon works great) So many cases guardians were ready to give up then they finally put the camera out there (whether wifi to your phone or WILD LIFE camera with batteries no wifi) and after some days / weeks they will Spot their cat eating on camera - after being gone for weeks or months. .Spotting kitty eating the food on camera changes everything - then we know the next step is to use a humane TRAP to capture their cat because kitty is in survival mode, HIDING from all humans - even from the guardian they love.
3. REPLACE worn out flyers that are posted on both sides of LAMP POSTS around your block and POST UP FLYERS on both sides of lamppost SEVERAL blocks out in ALL directions from your residence (or where kitty escaped from).
4. I encourage you to talk to your neighbors AGAIN in person to remind them your kitty is still missing and that you need their help to keep an eye out.
5. Deliver updated FLYERS to every single residence every apt within every building starting with your block and expanding outward several blocks in all directions. Tape the flyer directly onto front doors or down the side of mailboxes neatly folder and use painter's tape (won't harm) Every day I get texts from people who find their cats while calling /searching at night long after a month.
6. Continue to call for your cat at night / early morning … make any noise kitty is familiar with whether it's keys jingling or treat bag crinkles or simply your calm voice ...it may seem hopeless to do this but I am telling you everything you do helps!
7. Check nearby shelters ONLINE DAILY and IN PERSON weekly (some cats are NOT posted online at the shelters!) Cats are survivors and once back home, they return to being cozy. FLYERS all over the neighborhood and going door to door to talk to neighbors is KEY in spreading the word to the exact people who COULD spot kitty!
8. ADDING AT LEAST 1 HUGE NEON POSTER in front of your residence is highly encouraged in order to get a possible sighting. A BILLBOARD even better!
Sending you LOVE, HOPE and unwavering DETERMINATION
The biggest mistake I have learned in the last 5 years finding lost cats is people thinking the cat is getting taken care of somewhere when the cat is doing it's best to survive and they stop taking action..no more flyering..no huge posters. no talking to neighbors again..they stop searching at night .. you must do the opposite! Your sweet kitty needs to be spotted and the best way is to lure with wet food and get another neighbor to do the same - must have a camera aimed or you won't know who is eating the food. Even cats that have been with their guardian 15 years WILL HIDE FROM EVERYONE ..Lost cat Tommy was found after 4 months - the guardians finally started aiming a camera at the wet food they were leaving out every AM and PM and finally spotted her a week later then trapped her using a humane trap I lent. Other folks Created BILLBOARDS using vinyl and tape and huge photos of their cat - and kept FLYERING 1 block at a time…kept talking to neighbors on each street getting more than 1 person to check RING cameras and leave wet food and water out AND THAT - was what ultimately got their cat spotted . Don't give up. I’m so sorry for all the stress and worry...kitty is out there..needs your consistent action sending this message with only love in my heart - damia
🐱💜Dear guardian🐱💜My heart breaks for you …and glad you aren’t giving up on your sweet angel. Continue checking your shelter/s online daily and in person weekly..keep posting updates online ..REPLACE FLYERS posted up on lampposts in your neighborhood several blocks out from where kitty went missing. PRINT more flyers to tape directly onto front doors (using painter’s tape) of your neighbors from where kitty went missing - REMIND neighbors your kitty is still missing and to continue checking their RING / security cameras. Neighbors will Not do anything if they see a cat outside - thinking the cat is fine - most likely an indoor /outdoor cat(cats are such amazing groomers and look ‘fine’ to the untrained eye) so FLYERs and TALKING to neighbors is KEY - ask them to check any storage space where they live - anywhere a cat can potentially hide or get locked inside. Continue to leave WET food and water in dish/bowl AM and SUNSET by the escape point with a motion activated camera AIMED at the food.($35 MINI BLINK CAMERA ON AMAZON) Never leave food in the can - it will CUT mouths and tongues. And If other hungry cats eat it then it’s not a waste. You are doing a good thing. There are so many lost/abandoned cats out there. And cats watch other cats so your cat might discover the food source too. I’ve had guardians finally spot their cat on camera after several months of being ‘lost’ which meant they had to do a stakeout and TRAP kitty using a humane trap and monitoring it nearby.. Continue to walk around slowly late night / early mornings calling sweetly for kitty …CALMLY call for kitty walking back toward home where you leave the food/camera...Search under cars and bushes while using a flashlight to catch the reflection of your cat’s eyes. Don’t give up. Lost cats are found after months being lost from determined guardians who keep taking physical action. Hang in there …it’s not easy…hang in there..sending you love , hope and unwavering determination 💜💜💜 🙏