Action to take if you lose a pet in San Diego City and County:
1. Post pet info, plus your contact info on social media:
A. Lost and found pets, San Diego and Beyond, on Facebook
B. East County emergency Updates, on Facebook
D. Nextdoor (.com)--your local zip, on Internet
E. Pawboost (.com) Post your number in the description.
F. Check and post on the web page, lostdogsandiego(.com)
2. Check local shelters, in person, Bonita, Carlsbad, Mission Valley, Oceanside, Escondido
El Cajon and Chula Vista
Check and web sites:
www.sdhumane(.org), Mission Valley, Oceanside, Escondido
www.sddac (.com) Bonita, Carlsbad
3. Put up posters in the vicinity, sample, fill in template at sddac (.com)
4. Post pic on https://lost.petcolove(.org/)
5. Post on petharbor (.com)
6. Consult with Babs Fry, who you can reach through Facebook. She will help, no charge. Her number 619 249 2221.