1 day ago
Post for lost animals!!!
1. Never hang things up with scent on them especially if it is windy it will pull the animal in the wrong direction.
2. For lost cats: Do not put a litter box outside it can attract un neutered cats and they will mark the box and push your cat away.
3. Do not walk the neighborhood cats can follow your scent just like a dog and you can pull them further away from the house. Have friends look if you need to.
4. Please get your scent outside immediately with dirty clothes on the ground only. NOT HANGING. DOGS NOSES ARE ON THE GROUND!
5. Bag something up with your animals scent on it right away in case you decide to go with a tracking dog. Do not put the animals scent outside.
6. Please consider calling a Reputable tracking company like Dogs Finding Dogs or Full Tilt Tracking, LLC. Most times animals can be reunited without tracking and these two companies will help you.
7. Please don't post sightings public of a missing pet this encourages people to chase and try and catch.