He/she won't be far away. Go out at night with flashlight and look for shiny eyes. Leave an opening so he/she can get back into your house. Check nearby (within 3 typical city blocks) sheds, containers, hidey holes, garages. While walking, crinkle treat package. Put up posters for folks in the area who are not on line. A nice neighbor might have let him/her in. Also please do not forget to post to 719 Lost and Found Pets of Colorado Springs, Colorado Springs Lost Pets Facebook page, Pawboost, the Humane Society, and, very important, Nextdoor (a free app for folks near your house). Finally, go to catsinthebag dot org for ideas on how to find him/her and get him/her back home. At night leave a door or window partially open...many roam in the dark when it's quiet and some come back into their homes.
(5) Things To DO FIND Missing Pet
1. POST FREE - Ring App Called Neighbors. The App will Message You with PHOTOS and GPS location. These messages are time sensitive. You must HURRY/ RUSH before you baby changes locations, leaves the area.
2. POST FREE - Nextdoor.com - DITTO 100% EXACTLY
3. GO IN-PERSON to the Humane Society. SEARCH!!
Make this URGENT PRIORITY. They KEEP Pets 5 Days Then Put Up For Adoption.
ASK SEE the Pets in the Backroom they are off the grid and not listed ONLINE
GO ONLINE - FILE a LOST Report and READ the Found Reports.
The Found Reports are PEOPLE who FOSTER till they FIND an Owner. ✅ 6 X Daily.
4. REPOST TO
719 Lost and Found Pets of Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs Lost and Found Pets
Colorado Springs Lost Pet Alert
El Paso County and Eastern Colorado Lost and Found Pets
Lost and Found Cats of Colorado
URGENTLY POST TO:
5. DO Boots on Ground, WALK 4-5 block radius; day and night. Search deep in bushes, search front yard, back yard, alley's, under deck, inside shed, under staircases, in window wells. Knock on doors 200%, Make face-to-face contact. Somebody might have SEEN your CAT. Somebody might have brought ur CAT inside from the Rain. Post Flyers every house. DON'T SKIP ANYTHING.